Sunday 1 October 2017

Halloween card - at Die Cut Divas


It's time for a new challenge at Die Cut Divas - we have a mood board with an Autumn theme 

And our sponsor is Bugaboo




For my card I've used a Zombie image for my Halloween card 


I printed out the image onto some Canson XL watercolour paper and used Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to colour them. I used a Spellbinders rectangle die to cut it out.    The black card has been embossed with a brick wall folder.  I then cut the Xpress It letters out to spell out my BOO.

Do come and join us with your projects 

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you colored these fabulous images, Dawn! Such a fun Halloween card!

Greta said...

Darling image & love those letters, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

too cuutee
love this Bugaboo Image Dawn
sweett BOO too
sweet Halloween card not scary one hehe