Sunday 15 July 2018

Double Pleat card.

This month at my CraftyNZcardmakers group our swap challenge was to use a Double Pleat technique (technique video http://iced-images.blogspot.com/2016/05/double-pleated-card.html)  I don't have a whole heap of double sided papers but found one I liked.

I did muck up the pleating but got there in the end.  I had some of the Hello die cuts (Winnie & Walter SVG file) sitting on my desk.  The wine coloured card went well with my PP so added it across the centre of the pleating.  Added the little white embossed friend across the O.  A few pearls finished the card.    Really happy with how it turned out.  

Only a few more days till we head off on our next oversea holiday.  Ireland.... here we come.  

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks beautiful! Have a great time in Ireland, I'll give you a wave from England, Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - love your use of the die cut across the pleats, and how the maroon is the perfect colour contrast for the paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, that's so clever and so striking Dawn! Love the rich burgundy sentiment, it really pops. What a fun, different, gorgeous card design! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, Dawn! Have a wonderful time in Ireland! One of the few places I've been outside the US--great memories from that trip a long time ago.