Monday 16 July 2018

Suitcase Gift box

I am trying hard to learn to use my Brother ScanNCut a bit more.  I've been using the Brother Canvas to do my designs.  There are lots of free cuts available there.  Last week a new free cut popped in to the canvas files - a cute little gift box - that looks like a suitcase...




  Isn't it the cutest.  I stamped the front with some Hero Arts stamps (Circa 2009)  I was very impressed how easy it was to cut out and put together.  It comes with a PDF recipe that shows you how to fold and glue it together.    I really had fun making this.

Counting down the days.... 2 more days at work.  Although I didn't make it in this morning as I've got another cold!  Coughing and spluttering all night, so spend most of the day in bed,  then resting, reading and knitting.  Another premmie singlet finished and some more little booties.




7 comments:

Betty said...

agreed = that little box is so the cutest ever. and your little singlet and booties are so sweet. hope you feel better soon.

CinnamonSally said...

Love that cute gift box Dawn, and you have been busy knitting too!! Hope you feel better soon.

Arlene said...

They'll never believe you're sick, right before vacation. hehehe. Let them read your blog. And I love that suitcase, love it!

Great Knitting too.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous wee box Dawn - and beautiful knitting too, especially the rainbow bootees!
Sorry to hear you have another cold - I too have had a bad run this winter. Trust you are fully recovered before you travel
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I LOVE this amazing lil' suitcase creation Dawn! It's the sweetest and you've finished it so so beautifully!! Utterly brilliant hun. Hope you feel better before your travels! Love the sweet neonate knits too. My MIL knits for her local hospital neonates. They're always SO grateful for the sweet gifts. That's such a labour of love from you both. Bless you for that! Hugs, Wends xoxo (I nursed in neonates for a while and I can tell you honestly how much that sweet gesture means to those parents who are just holding it together with all their worries for their babes. It's a truly wonderful ministry!)

Greta said...

The gift box is so clever & your knitting is wonderful!

creationsnz said...

These little boots are so clever and look wonderfully warm and easy to get on. CarolG