Sunday 29 July 2018

Sweet Friend Gift Bag

Hi.  I have scheduled this post for while I'm traveling around Ireland. 

It's my day over at Die Cut Divas for our Anything but a card challenge

I have a gift bag to show you.

I found this kraft gift bag when I was cleaning out the craft room the other week.  I'd forgotten I had them - not even sure where I got them!  I took some cute paper and die cut a tall scalloped rectangle with a Spellbinders die.   I had the friend die cut (a Winnie and Walter cut with my ScanNCut.) sitting on my desk.  I used a Copic marker to colour it up.  I also coloured the die cut circle.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.    I had fun making this one .

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Dawn! Hope you're having a fantastic time travelling :)

Barb Ghig said...

Love these pretty papers for your bag, Dawn...the fun colors work so well with Kraft! What a great find :)

Greta said...

Oh what a great way to decorate a bag, Dawn! I loved Ireland when I visited so very long ago. Hope your trip was wonderful!