Wednesday 29 August 2018

More Ireland photos

Back again with some more photos of our Irish trip

After leaving Portstewart we stopped off in Donegal and visited the Castle



After a stop to wash some clothes at Ballyshannon we headed to to Creevy Pier for the night.



Next morning we headed to Galway.  - First stop was Knock and a visit to the Shrine of Marian


 We arrived in Galway around lunch time to realise we had left Peter's backpack (with his passport in it) and his computer.   It was 2hrs 45 back to Creevy Pier and 2hrs 45 back to Galway - learning for us...make sure you check the room before heading off!

More to come

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful photos Dawn - I guess apart from the anxiety, the double trip along the road would mean you really saw that part of Irelend!
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

adorable fotos Dawn
love that you share with us
I will do too about my holiday in Jakarta
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Oh no--what a bummer! Love seeing your pictures, Dawn!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, I feel so badly for you that you had to travel back for Peter's backpack...sounds like something my hubby would do :)
Thanks for sharing these great pics with us...such a beautiful shrine in Galway! I love how the laundromat is outside, too...very cool and so much more convenient!