Saturday 25 August 2018

Silhouette Kitties

A break in my holiday photos to share my first card back for Die Cut Divas.

Our challenge this month is "Silhouette" - and our sponsor is
Cheapo Dies 

I don't have any of their dies - but believe me, they have some awesome dies..... so I chose a Poppy Stamps die to make this card.


I die cut out the centre panel from some watercolour paper and made a soft wash with my new Altenew watercolour paints in blues.  The two kitties are die cut from black card to make the silhouettes.    The sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted stamp set.  

Thanks for stopping by and please do join us at Die Cut Divas this month for our challenge. 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the silhouette kitties against the beautiful blue background you created Dawn - I think I may have those dies!! A stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

love your card Dawn- this would make a great Halloween card with an orangy background!

Arlene said...

You sure came up with a winner! Love the background

Greta said...

Such a sweet card--love the background!

Monika Reeck said...

the Cat is cuutee and I love how you frame it
the BG looks so dreamy
sweet cat card Dawn
hugs
Monika

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful background for those darling kitties, Dawn! Love your CAS design, too...it works so well with a Silhouette!