Tuesday 23 October 2018

Christmas Holly Wreath.

My Mojo has been on holiday for a couple of weeks now... really struggling to create.  Just the odd card here and there.  In fact over our long weekend, I only managed to make just one card.... mind you, warm sunny weather made me wanted to sit outside which I did, with my book.    Even new stamps haven't really enthused.... but yesterday I did pull out the new Holly Stamp set from Sunny Studio that had arrived on Friday.. and CASE'd a card on their website.


I used several green inks from Altenew to stamp a number of the holly leaves and berries and cut them out with my Scan'N'Cut.  I embossed a background panel with a diamond pattern.    The sentiment is from a freebie set from last year,  I added some Nuvo drops on top of the berries and finished with a grosgrain ribbon bow.  

I stamped enough holly leaves to make another wreath  - will change up the background a bit I think. 

3 comments:

Greta said...

I love wreaths & I love this card, Dawn! The embossed background is wonderful, too!

Monika Reeck said...

Embossing folder here also adorable Dawn
and lovely wreath too
sweet card
and Love the colors

creationsnz said...

Oh Dawn this is soooo pretty! The EF is just perfect with the wreath. CarolG