Wednesday 14 November 2018

It's been awhile.....

Yes, 10 days since my last post!... I have been busy making Christmas cards to sell and for swaps, but no time to post.  Plus we went up to the beach for the weekend.  I got 10 cards made over the weekend up there.  Plus went for a lovely 50 minute walk.

Today I am sharing three cards that are on their way to swap partners for a Christmas card swap




I used the same design for these cards. I have a TON of Patterned paper so this is a great way to use some of it up.  All my sentiments are from an Altenew stamp set.  I embellished with stamped, fussy cut flowers and holly leaves and some die cut snow flakes.

I really love this design so most of my 10 cards from the weekend are using this design.  I had a couple of packs of 5"x5" cards and they are super to use. 

Well this has taken me a while to write up as I started it before we headed out for an Indian meal at the local restaurant - 500 metres down the road.   Amazing curries and lovely to spend time with my son and his partner (hubby was out at another function).  It was my son's 30th birthday yesterday so this was a carry on for him.

Thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

Betty said...

i love this design too, Dawn - each card is wonderful - especially love the holly leaves!!

Greta said...

Lucky swap partners, Dawn! I used one of those Altenew sentiments for my swap cards which are also in the mail early--yah!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn, these are brilliant hun! Love the same sketch used in those different ways. They all look fab! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely DP you added on these cards
lovely BIG sentiment too
sweet set Dawn
hugs
Monika