Thursday 15 November 2018

Sending Wishes.... Southern Girls Challenge - Inks or Sprays

It's time for a new challenge at Southern Girls Challenge Blog today.  This time the theme is Inks or Sprays.
Our lovely sponsors are












  

  I got to use a digi stamp from A Day for Daisies called "Breeze in Spring"   for my card

                                      
I printed out the image and then made a mask for the image and spritzed it with some Perfect Pearls spray and a white spray.  I then used Distress inks to paint the image.   Once it had all dried I die cut the panel with a scalloped die from Catherine Pooler Designs and added to some Patterned Paper that I had used a Lil'Inkers die to cut the stitching.  The Wishes die is from Catherine Pooler Designs as well.  I cut it with some dark green card.

Do come and join us at Southern Girls with your inks or sprays projects.                                                                                                                                           

6 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is gorgeous Dawn.

Lyn said...

Love your card Dawn, looking forward to this challenge, splatters ect are always good on a card!

Wendy Bellino said...

I love the spritzed background and the distress ink coloring looks fabu!

Monika Reeck said...

ah she is so weet
and love the bacground you made Dawn
what a weet card
hugs
Monika

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this gorgeous image Dawn. Fabulous card design and lovely inky details. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Sweet card, Dawn!