Saturday 17 November 2018

Christmas Quilt card

I have been making lots of cards for Christmas as I have been selling some at work.  After last weekends marathon effort, I had lots of lovely little pieces of Patterned paper so decided to piece them together to make a quilt card


After piecing the scraps onto the base I ran it through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder to give the quilting look.  I added a die cut Peace cut with white and red card with a Hero Arts die.  Added the little words, white embossed onto black card.

I am entering this into  Heidi's All About Occasions challenge at Watercooler Wednesdays


5 comments:

Lin said...

A beautiful blend, Dawn! The embossing adds a lovely pattern of it's own, too!

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable pattern you made and the embossing woooww its cool paper
and the double PEACE is great idea Dawn
LOVE THIS ADORABLE one you made
hugs
Monika
PS: see you around... :)

Greta said...

Love the dry embossing over the printed papers--beautiful, Dawn!

Heidi Weaver said...

A beautiful card, Dawn! Your patchwork of those wonderful scraps of designer paper is stunning. Love the sentiment you chose, especially that large die-cut "peace".

creationsnz said...

I love this! fabulous result, and a great way to use up bits.