Thursday 31 January 2019

Angel Love

It's the final day of the month so last day of the monthly challenge at Die Cut Divas.... our theme is something new






I've used a new Bugaboo image called Love Angel for my card today.


I used a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die for the corner die cut and added the pink over a maroon card base. The image was printed and framed in Word and trimmed out.  I used some new Altenew Marker to colour my Angel.  I added a little sentiment into the corner.

Thanks for joining me today.  If you haven't already seen my Watercooler Wednesday Challenge post... see it HERE.

A big thanks to our lovely sponsor this month as well. 

4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

yaayy this little lady so so cuutee
love the grey shading there Dawn
and the Die Cutting soooo elegant I LOVE it
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Just doing catch up all your lovely post, hope you like to read it "much" love from me hehe LOL

Lily Allen said...

Thank you so much for the detailed article
clipping path service provider

Greta said...

What a unique die & image--sweet card, Dawn!