Thursday 21 February 2019

Girly card for Southern Girls Challenge

Welcome to my Southern Girls Challenge post.    Team Trace theme today is Girl Power

Our sponsor are:



My card is a Girly card in that it is a feminine shabby chic card.

 I used the Altenew flower dies from Krafters Cart die cut from white card and I used Altenew watecolours to paint them.  My PP is from my stash (not sure of who it's from).  I distressed the edges with Distress ink and my scissors.  The die cut frame and sentiments are by Couture Creations.  I managed to find them on sale for $3.98 the other day when I went to meet up with some of my team mates from Southern Girls. 

I'm entering this the challenge at The Flower Challenge

Here's a picture of Louise, Karen, Wendy and me when we meet for dinner.  I had never met up with any of them before, but it was like we were old friends... we just talked and talked....


Thanks for stopping by today.  Do come and join us with your Girl Power cards

4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I just LOVE what you've done with that fantastic die Dawn! Your card is delish! Love the paper and distressed edges. Those flowers finish it so beautifully. Really gorgeous hun. I'm going to diecut mine today and have a play! Such a lovely pressie, thank you so much and oh my goodness, how fun was our night out! I'm so up for a reprise!! :D Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Great picture--can imagine how fun it was getting to meet each other! I love your feminine card, Dawn--beautiful! The floral dies are wonderful & love the colors you used!

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card here! love your pretty flowers and great design.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Monika Reeck said...

Looks like you are having a great time with the ladies yaayyy… the Flowers die Looks so adorable Dawn the Color so real and love the DP Looks vintage
adorable made my friend
hugs
Monika