Saturday 2 March 2019

A Very Bear-y-Christmas.

Over at my blog friend, Jo's  Christmas Kickstart Challenge , her theme is Have a very Bear-y Christmas.
 

I've finally got around to making my first Christmas card to enter into her challenge.  


I took a freebie Teddy stamp (designed by Adam Prescott) from 2009 and  stamped and coloured with some Altenew Alcohol markers.  I die cut it with a Simon Says stitched circle and matted with a die cut piece of PP.  I then added it to a panel of PP.  I've added tiny dots of Nuvo Drops to the centre of the stars.

Today I went to Erin's baby shower and took my nappy cake.... and to my surprise, Erin's Mum had made one too.  A little different to mine.  She had added her nappies differently and it had the cutest little bunnies made with face washers.  Just adorable.  So Erin is well set up with nappies for the first little while.  She got some of the cutest little clothes the baby.  My friend, Yvonne, left a little surprise in Erin and Kieran's ensuite.... a potty filled with lemon jelly and little mini frankfurters.... you get the idea!!!!  Erin didn't find it till after we left!  

Thanks for stopping by today. 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Dawn, thanks so much for joining the fun here at Christmas Kickstart! I love that little Ted - he looks great set in a circle like that. Love the addition of the dots to your paper too, Jo x

creationsnz said...

So where is the pic of the nappy cake, Dawn? I don't know what a nappy cake is but it sounds unyummy.

Greta said...

Darling Christmas card for Jo's challenge, Dawn! Can only imagine what fun you had at the shower--so exciting!

Monika Reeck said...

so cuutee the Image
and love your red DP here
beautifully made Dawn
hugs
Monika