Thursday 28 February 2019

Mr and Mrs

Hi.  Today is the final day for the February challenge at Die Cut Divas....This month's challenge theme is "Love is in the Air"and our sponsor is Hero Arts

I have used a stamp and die set called "Yes" (no longer available) 

I started with some dark pink card and run it through an embossing folder.  I used a little file block to distress the embossing.  I added a paper doily and then from even darker pink card, I used the heart die cut and white embossed the sentiment.    A quick and simple card.  

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas for your last chance for  the month. 

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Sweet and lovely.

creationsnz said...

Great heart card Dawn. The sanded EF is specially nice texture and love that doily touch. CarolG

Greta said...

I never do the distressing like this--so pretty! Love the doily, too!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Doily you have Dawn
and lovely Embossing folder hearts
sweet card
hugs
Monika