Sunday 14 April 2019

Sunday stamping

Hi there.  I've had a really busy crafty Sunday... getting myself ahead with my DT challenges.   So lots done, but nothing to share!    So I was tidying up and saw Tristan's blog post (Here)  She had a fun filled Sunday with lots of cards for lots of challenges.  I was intrigued with the Less is More Challenge which was to use Subtle Colors...

 

I had a little time before I needed to start the dinner and hubby and son were watching car racing, so I thought I'd have some fun and make a card just for the fun of it.


I chose a stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs called "Best in You".  I lined up the sentiment into my MISTI to get an idea of where to stamp my flowers and then used my stamp block to add the flowers.  I used some Altenew inks: Pink Diamond/Pinkalicous, Sea Breeze/Turquoise, Soft Lilac/Lavender Fields and Bamboo for the leaves.  Plus some little dots in Espresso ink.    I then stamped the sentiment over the top in Versafine Onyx Black.
Thanks for stopping by today.   Hope you got to do some crafting this weekend.  

8 comments:

Betty said...

so soft and pretty, Dawn! i love it when i have time to make cards just for fun.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful creation Dawn - there is nothing like making a card for the fun of it - I seem to be running late all year this year, and suddenly realising that the card I have just made is due somewhere the next day, not next week!!
Blessings
Maxine

Kathyk said...

This is such a beautifully made card - fab design and colours

Kathyk

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh yes, yes, YES! What a fabulous sentiment!! LOVE those fabulous blooms too. So so gorgeous. Love this hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

The way those delicate florals have been placed behind the sentiment is so artistic Dawn. Such a lovely layout of the stamps and the gorgeous subtle colours too. The sentiment is just amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More xx

Greta said...

Great design & pretty colors--love it, Dawn!

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully stamped! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

Neets B said...

A lovely sentiment and I love the layered stamping. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x