Thursday 18 April 2019

WWC#217 Michelle's Masculine "Anything Goes" challenge

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Michelle  is our hostess this week with an "anything goes" masculine challenge



My card today is for a young man's 21st birthday.


I decided that a bit of a grungy card would suit.  So I hunted out some very old Hero Arts stamps called Brush Strokes and a Just Your Next Stamp  stamp - Large Splatter.  I added some washi and stamped the splatter stamp with Versafine Onyx Black and clear embossed.  I then stamped the Brush stokes stamps in some Altenew Silver Stone ink.  I matted this onto dark blue card and then onto a olive green card base.  I die cut the numbers out of the green and blue card and offset layered.  I decided a needed a little sentiment so used the one from Altenew Sohcahtoa set.

Come join in the fun and make a masculine card.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 1pm NZ time) to link up your project.

Happy Easter to you all...

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is fab Dawn! Brilliant creation hun, you've totally got the masculine feel down here! LOVE it!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Modern, fun & perfect for a 21 yr old guy!

creationsnz said...

What a great combination of line and texture Dawn, such a great mancard.