Thursday 18 April 2019

Autumn/Fall at Southern Girls.

Hi there.  Back again for my Southern Girls challenge.  It's coming into Autumn/Fall here in NZ and that's our theme this time around.    Our sponsors are






I'm using an image from Lacy Sunshine called "Bubbles Autumn,


I printed out the image after using Word to resize and add a frame around it.  I used my Prismacolour pencils to add colour.  I made my own background paper by using a Catherine Pooler stencil (Marching Leaves)  over a pale green card.  I used Rocky Shore and Olive inks from Altenew.  I cut a heart doily in half to put behind the focal image.  I then stamped and clear embossed the Autumn sentiment from "The Big Bold Seasons" from Winnie & Walter onto some vellum and fussy cut around it.

Do come and join us at Southern Girls Challenge with your Autumn/Fall creations


3 comments:

Greta said...

How sweet--love the doily in the background!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your strong colour palette on this striking card Dawn - and the wonderful use of the split doily too
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn, this is adorable! Gorgeous stenciled background hun, love it! Such a sweet image and fab colouring. Love this! Hugs, Wends xoxo