Thursday 16 May 2019

Sparkle and Shine at Southern Girls

Hi there... It's Team Trace's turn to share at Southern Girls Challenge again.
Our lovely sponsors are

I am Roses.

I got to work with a sweet image from All Dressed Up... called Summer Breeze


Once I had printed and coloured my image, I die cut with a Spellbinders die and added to a gold 
glittered scalloped oval.  The blue background card was embossed with a daisy folder.  I added gold Wink of Stella to the centre of the flowers for added sparkle and shine. 

Come and join  us at Southern Girls Challenge with your Sparkle 'n' Shine project. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image Dawn, and a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly said...

I can't get enough Wink of Stella and love that gold cutout!

Greta said...

Love the gold glitter frame & embossed background--sweet card!

Monika Reeck said...

Very cuteee this Image
love your cute card Dawn
hugs
Monika