Monday 22 July 2019

Make a Wish..

I got lots of new goodies over the weekend so just had to try out my new Altenew Mid Century frame die.


I used some silver mirror card to die cut the frame.  I added it to my light grey card. I used some   silver embossing powder to add the sentiment.   I added some of the wide washi (Monochrome) to white card and fussy cut some of the flowers.   I also die cut some leaves from the washi.  Once I was happy with the layout I added to the card.  Some is stuck directly onto the base and some with 3D tape.  I finished with some silver sticker dots.   

I can't wait to get more cards done with the stash I got.  Working full time is getting in the way of my crafting!!!!! 

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Dawn - this is amazing, and great use of the die cut and washi
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

so gorgeous - love the silver and blue together! have fun with all your new stuff!!

creationsnz said...

Stunning card Dawn. So osft yet strong as well and lovin' that die. CarolG

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning creation Dawn. LOVE this gorgeous card. That frame is fabulous and I love that washi tape floral display. I really love the look of those wide washi! Thank you for my SENZ ticket hun, I had such a fun day. Another friend came with me and we had such a lovely day together. So grateful, as I wasn't sure I could afford to go this year! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Yes indeed--you need to retire--haha! One of my favorite cards, Dawn! You're making me wish my Altenew order about to arrive included that frame!