Wednesday 31 July 2019

Thanks to CAS-ual Fridays...

Over at Die Cut Divas this month, CAS-ual Fridays has been our sponsor.  Our theme is "Anything Goes" with an






I have a few CAS-ual Friday's stamps and dies. Here is my card for the final day of the month.


I used a piece of card stock I had previously embossed with an Altenew Stencil.  I love the subtle texture this technique gives. I used the stamps from CAS-ual Fridays' Pretty Posies set.  I white embossed them and then used Altenew Watercolour Paints - Coral Berry and Purple Wine.  My leaves were die cut with Casual Vine die (no longer available) from some of the Gelli plate inked backgrounds I made in the last weekend.  A few Nuvo drops and the white embossed sentiment finished my card.

Thanks CAS-ual Fridays for sponsoring our challenge. 

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Dawn - love the embossed background - I must try embossing with a stencil!
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

What a beauty. I love the embossed background too. WOW

Lucille K said...

Such a pretty card, Dawn. Love the 2 shades of pink for the flowers :)

creationsnz said...

I like the embossed stencil Dawn, so subtle, and the flowers look so fresh. CarolG

Greta said...

Wonderful embossing with the stencil--beautiful card, Dawn!