Monday 29 July 2019

Bitz and Bobs

The little NZ swap group I belong to had a fun challenge this month.   Last month when we sent our swap card we had to send a little bag of Bitz and Bobs... some of those bits and pieces that we have in our "maybe some day" pile.   And when we got the bits our challenge was to make a card using them to make a card and send back to the sender.    Jude sent me a great pile of goodies.  These is what was left after I had made my card for here



I added the red base and the white embossed background.  All the rest were the bitz that Jude sent.

Carol made a mistake and sent to me as well.   So I made her a card using the her bits and bobs.


I added was the white card base and the grey mat around the sentiment as well as the gold gems.

And here is a quick pic of my little sweetie


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great pair of cards Dawn - that was one fun challenge! Jude certainly sent you a great haul of bits.
Wee Grace is growing so fast - she's beautiful!
Blessings
Maxine

Suze said...

Two great cards Dawn. The colours work well on the first one and I love that background on the second one. It was a fun challenge - I hope we do it again some time.

Greta said...

Grace is a doll! What a great idea for your swap & love both cards you made, Dawn!