Thursday 11 July 2019

WWC#229 Helen's "All About Occasions" challenge


Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Helen is our hostess this week with an "All About Occasions" challenge.





I recently got another one of the larger Washi from Altenew.  This one is called Teal Shadow.  It can be die cut with dies that match - Floral Shadow.  However as I don't have these dies, I put the washi onto some white card and fussy cut out the pieces.  I layered them onto my card panel in a pleasing manner. I then used the beautiful shimmery Enchanted Gold pigment ink to stamp the sentiment from Label Love. 




Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 11.00am NZ time) to link up your project





5 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty, Dawn - love that washi tape!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love hoe you have used the washi Dawn - this is stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn I LOVE this hun! It's even more gorgeous in reality too! I couldn't believe when this beauty arrived along with the show tickets! Lucky me on both counts!! Thank you my lovely friend! A treasure I will keep! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

I was just looking at that Washi & love how you made it into a card--gorgeous, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

oh wooow it is Washi tape
cool and adorable plus feminin
never made sentiment in Gold like you did
will remember the idea
feminin adorable card Dawn
hugs
Monika