Tuesday 9 July 2019

Christmas Hot Chocolate

Jo's Christmas Kickstart challenge has a fun theme this time around.... Your Favourite Hot Beverage.  I don't drink coffee so my hot beverage is Hot Chocolate

 


For my main image I have printed out an image from Graciellie Designs called "Christmas Cheer" onto some watercolour paper.    I used some Altenew Watercolour pan paints to colour the image.  The sentiment is from the same digital set,.  I added some red splatters, and some gold Nuvo drips. 

I enjoyed making this card.  

Thanks for stopping by today... 


9 comments:

Betty said...

darling card!

Lin said...

What a yummy design for Christmas, Dawn!

Dotty Jo said...

This is stunning, Dawn! What a fabulous image (off to check that one out!) and I love how you've coloured it. What a beauty! Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

It looks like a real coffee cup Dawn
love love love
and lovely sprinkle in red too
adorable Christmas card my friend
hugs
Monika
PS: Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge

Arlene said...

You've just made me thirsty for some hot chocolate. I love hot tea and chocolate in the winter.

Wonderful Xmas card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sorry I've not stopped in a while, Dawn - you're always so good about visiting me! Adore your Christmas cup! Great watercoloring and I love all the splatters!!

Greta said...

What a neat image & gorgeous coloring, Dawn! I totally love this card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful design and i love you have used the digi Dawn - a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so gorgeous Dawn. Love the top view of the coffee cup. Gorgeous Christmas card. Hugs, Wends xoxo