Saturday 31 August 2019

Grandparents Day at Sweet Stampin' challenge

Hi there.  I'm so happy and excited to announce I've joined Team Susan over at Sweet Stampin'


And today is my first DT post.   Our theme is time around is "Grandparents Day"   In the USA this day is celebrate Sunday 8th September.  We don't celebrate a special day for Grandparents but of course they are celebrate all the time.... or at least I think so whenever I spend time with my grandchildren.

So here is a little card I made to celebrate Grandparents


I took a Mo Manning image (available here at Mo's Digital Pencil) and printed it onto some cream card stock and onto some patterned paper so I could paper piece the dress.  The sentiment came with the digi image.  I used a variety of Copics and Altenew Markers to colour.  I used a rectangle die to cut out the image and matted it onto some darker cream card.  I used the same Patterned paper to add to the card base before adding the focal panel.

Thanks for stopping by.  Would love to have you join us at Sweet Stampin'

6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous card Dawn. What a start to your life at SS. Welcome aboard :)

Susan xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on joining the DT - a well deserved recognition!
Loving this card - a fabulous start to your term
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, love that image- great design with the paper pieced dress and matching border. So pleased you joined the team!
xx

Greta said...

Congrats on the new DT! Such a sweet image & wonderful sentiment!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super excited to have you joining the Sweet Stampin' team Dawn! I just LOVE what you've done for your first creation designing with us. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.