Friday 23 August 2019

Runway Inspired - Altenew Academy Class Day 1

I was intrigued with the promos for Jen Razza's latest class at Altenew Academy so decided I need to take the class... and I'm happy I have.  Day 1 is all about LINES.... Jen had some incredible inspiration in the video with lots of couture photos - with lots of ways that Lines can be used in design.

So onto my card.

 I saw some great outfits with lines that inspired this piece.  I did some ombre triangles in different sizes.  I used the inks from the Tea Party set - Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Heart Beat and Vineyard Berry and the stamps from Sohcahtoa stamp set.  The sentiment is from More Than Words set.  I finished with some 3D liquid pearls in a crimson colour. 

Day two theme is COLOUR and I've got lots of ideas - but not enough time to get something done... I'm way for the weekend at the beach, but haven't brought my craft stuff, other than my knitting.  A relaxing weekend is in order.  Just what I need as I had a check up today and my blood pressure was a tad high.   A restful weekend is call for. 

thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What an amazing card Dawn- love the lines and how you have used them! Rest up and get that blood pressure down!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Hope you're enjoying the relaxing weekend, Dawn! I really like the look of your modern card! Thinking you could make Christmas trees using the triangles like that--cool!