Thursday 22 August 2019

WWC235 Marsha's Masculine "Anything Goes" challenge

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Marsha is our hostess this week with a Masculine "Anything Goes"  challenge.



A simple and fun card.  My background is one I made a few weeks back as part of my Altenew Academy class - Monoprinting Made Easy.  I inked up my Gelli plate with some Parrot and Olive Altenew inks, and then using the base layer of the leaf from the Beautiful Day set I pulled off some of the ink and stamped it onto some white card.  I added some extra leaves by using the Olive ink, stamping off twice before adding it onto panel.  It gives a great subtle colour.  To keep the card masculine I didn't add anything more than the sentiment.  It's from CAS-ual Fridays - Whole Shebang set.   Perfect for those guy cards.

Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 11.00am NZ time) to link up your project

 Thanks for stopping by today.  

5 comments:

Chris said...

LOvely clean design, fabulous background and great sentiment stamps, perfect masculine make.
xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great background, Dawn, and I love the texty sentiment!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving that leafy background Dawn and a great masculine card
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

I love leaves & your card is beautiful, Dawn!

Helen said...

Great background, Dawn and perfect for the fun sentiment!