Tuesday 5 November 2019

CCC October Reveal

My October CCC card has made it's way to Tina in Slovenia.    If you haven't heard about the Card Chain Challenge (CCC) do hop over to the blog and find out all about it.  If you love sending and receiving a card from anywhere in the world... this is the challenge to join.

I chose the Theme of Leaves...


I used Catherine Pooler's Leaf Motifs set  for my card.  I used some Zig Markers and Spectrum Noir Aqua markers.  I add some splattering of the markers to the background and stamped the sentiment to finish. 

Do take a peek at the challenge and sign up - still a couple of days for the November challenge.

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn - love the images and the lovely background you have created
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Love the colours on this card, DAwn! Jo x

Betty said...

the colors you used on your leaves are so pretty, Dawn!

Suze said...

The splatter background looks great behind the leaves. After reading your last reveal, I decided to have a go at the card swap. I really enjoyed creating my card for October - so I'm joining in for November as well.

Greta said...

Those are beautiful leaves & I know your card was appreciated!

Arlene said...

So pretty. I bet she loved it.