Saturday 9 November 2019

Coffee lovers 2019 Fall/Winter Blog Hop

Hi there I'm a bit late to the party here... blog hop finishes in less than 20 minutes!

Here's my card


I used Super Sponsor's Graciellie Designs image called Christmas Cheer.    I printed it onto so some 200gm watercolour paper and use Altenew Watercolour pans to colour it in.  When I printed the image I changed the colour of the sentiment to a red colour.  I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the coffee.

Edited:  My entry is 1257th...lucky last!. so if you arrived here from the blog hop... thanks so much.

13 comments:

Billie A said...

Pretty festive card. Great design.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is a sweet image Dawn on a fabulous card. At first glance I thought the stamens on the left of the image was a pohutukawa bloom.
Blessings
Maxine

CarlavdM said...

A wonderfull card for the last one of the Coffee Lovers blog hop.
Really like the way the Coffee in da cup looks, great idea.

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful coloring of that Graciellie image -- pretty CAS card!

Karen Brown said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas design and a great way to end the hop lineup too. Good luck!

Betty said...

so pretty - hardly looks like coffee cup

creationsnz said...

Such a different view of a coffee cup and so delightful. CarolG

Arlene said...

I was wondering why I didn't see you in the hop and so glad you made it! Whew. Great colors and clear crisp style. Fantastic card for the hop and one more for the Xmas card stock.

New Creations said...

So gorgeous!

Shelly said...

Simply, beautiful!

Greta said...

What a neat image & beautiful card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Love that Cup of coffee Image Dawn
so beautiful ooh from Gracielle..I know her..
adorable one
great red sentiment printed too
hugs
Monika