Sunday 24 November 2019

Santa Bear

Hi there.  Just a quick post tonight with a little Santa Bear.   I printed out a Di's Digi stamp onto some very lightweight watercolour paper (I've run out of Mi Teintes paper) and used my Prismacolor pencils

 I added lots of Sparkle pen to the ribbons and Santa's hat.  I die cut the image with a Spellbinders large Label eight die.  My background is a Concord & 9th plaid stamp stamped with Catherine Pooler Peppermint Scrub ink and some Versafine Onyx Black ink for the black stripes.  A simple little sentiment finished it off.

I'm entering this into the Christmas Kickstart challenge.... Jo wants us to Show our Santas.   I hope this one is ok... Not a true Santa.... but my Santa Bear. 


Summer is here this weekend.  The whole weekend has been lovely weather... nice and warm and sunny.  Hard to come inside and craft but it did get a bit too warm this afternoon.

Have a great weekend

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

what a sweet image and so gorgeously coloured Dawn - love it, and the plaid background is perfect to show case it.
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Works perfectly from where I'm sitting, Dawn! He's a real cutie and I love how you coloured his fur. Thanks for [playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous little Santa Dawn.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great coloring on that sweet teddy Santa, Dawn!! Perfect with all the sparkle and I love the plaid behind too!!

creationsnz said...

He is really cute Dawn, and LOVE that plaid. CarolG

Arlene said...

Adorable and cute! I love the watercoloring.

Monika Reeck said...

Your coloring more and more expert love this so much
Hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Your coloring more and more expert love this so much
Hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Really cute, Dawn!

ionabunny said...

Awwww, that's so cute Dawn. Thanks for joining the fun at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz