Saturday 23 November 2019

Pop of Red at Sweet Stampin'

Welcome ... today is a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' - A pop of Red.

As you may know I'm on a number of Design Teams and I used Microsoft OneNote so I can keep an eye on when I need to have a card made for each team.... Well today I totally dropped the ball... I don't have a new card ready.  So I quickly looked through my archives to find something to with a Pop of Red.


I made this Christmas card back in 2014. I have always love the simplicity of this card with the texture from the embossing folder and the pop of red from the poinsettia.  I have to say that my photographing of cards has certainly improved over the years.    I use a photo box these days which allows better lighting on my cards.

Do come and join our challenge this week....


3 comments:

Betty said...

nice recovery,Dawn - perfect for pop of red!

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Dawn, love the red poinsettia against the beautiful embossed background.
xx

Greta said...

What a gorgeous card, Dawn!