Thursday 21 November 2019

WWC#248 Kath's "Masculine Anything Goes" challenge


Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Kath is our hostess this week with a Masculine Anything Goes  challenge.



I had fun making this card....



I had two little helpers who turned my Cuttlebug handle to help die cut the car.  It's made from Dark Blue and Yellow card.  The die came with a Magazine I got a few weeks ago.  I die cut a brown circle for the background and some brown woodgrain paper.   I added a happy birthday sentiment as a finishing touch.


Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday
Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge ant link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00am NZ time ) to link up your project.

7 comments:

Betty said...

what a neat freebie die - great card, Dawn

Monika Reeck said...

That DIE is to die for
I will have it too
perfect for any manly card…
I love the blue and yellow combo on your card
perfect manly card
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Love that car--fabulous masculine card, Dawn!

A.Rose said...

That is a beautiful card. I love the colors in incorporated!

Tristan said...

How cool is that vintage car die - great masculine card.

Virginia L. said...

Nicely done!! Love the yellow and chose of background paper!

Helen said...

What a wonderful magazine bonus, Dawn! Such a super die cut! Your little helpers did a great job!!!