Thursday 12 December 2019

A few last minute cards for Christmas

 

I had to make a few last minute Christmas cards and I decided I wanted to do a card for The Flower Challenge - 


I brought a Couture Creations patterned paper the other day (despite telling myself I already have too much paper) and I used it to make my last minute cards.  II took the paper and added it a card base.  I had stamped and used my Scan'N'Cut to die cut some Poinsettias from as Kaisercraft stamp set.  I used Alcohol Markers to colour it in, added some Sparkle pen and a red gem for the centre.  The sentiment is from another Kaisercraft set.   

My second card uses another sheet of paper and a Kaisercraft stamp.  Very quick and simple 


Love this vintage Santa.  I added some Sparkle pen onto the fir around his coat and hat. 

I did a few more too.  The paper is so lovely - all vintage-y and soft muted colours.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Would love to hear what you think of my cards.

4 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love these traditional style cards Dawn.

Arlene said...

Really pretty paper. I know they have some fantastic papers and these are perfect for last minute cards. Both are wonderful traditional style cards.

Betty said...

beautiful pp and two wonderful cards - love that vintage Santa

Greta said...

These are beautiful! I can see why you "needed" that paper, Dawn!