Sunday 15 December 2019

Peace Ornament at Die Cut Divas

This month, Die Cut Divas, we are celebrating Christmas/Winter.  We have two sponsor's this month

Morgan's ArtWorld

and 

Today I have used some Hero Arts Dies.... you can find lots of dies like this one over at Cheapo Dies.

This is an older Hero Art stamp and die set,  I used a little snowflake embossing folder to make my background panel and die cut the ornament.  I clear embossed the sentiment after stamping with black ink.   Finished with a little glittery ribbon bow.

We'd love to have you come and join the challenge this month.
 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking design Dawn - love the gold on the red embossed layer, and the (heat) embossed sentiment is perfect
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh wow--I really love this card, Dawn! The ornament die is beautiful & that's one of my favorite embossing folders--may "need" to find it!

creationsnz said...

Simple and elegant, I love it. CarolG