Monday 16 December 2019

Celebrate at Perfectly CAS challenge


I  saw the latest challenge was underway and knew I had to have a play.  CAS is my favourite style but using a third or less is still quite challenging

I used two little candles from a Catherine Pooler stamp set together with CP Design inks.  I stamped in a bit of a rainbow colour scheme.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I messed up one little bit so I had to trim the panel down and add to a base. 

Thanks for visiting.  Hope your festive season is going well.  I'm getting organised.  Hubby won a ham in a raffle on Friday so I got it glazed yesterday and also had a little visit from our princess

She is crawling everywhere now and doesn't stop!  Can't wait for Christmas Day

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely card Dawn, and a gorgeous photo of your wee one :) she is growing up so quickly - it seems only yesterday she was born!
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

cute card, Dawn and Christmas will be such a joy with your darling granddaughter

Greta said...

She is a cutie pie! So glad you get to see her! Great CAS card!

creationsnz said...

Super CAS Dawn love the brights. Nice to see your little cutie. CarolG

foleysfriend said...

Great CAS card. I love that you were able to amend your initial idea when one candle didn't quite work out - why is it always the last one? Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.