Tuesday 17 December 2019

Two more last minute Christmas cards

Hi there... my last two Christmas cards using the patterned paper pack I got the other day.


Both of the cards used some of the Couture Creations Bells as well.   I embossed the sentiment on the second card with some bronze metallic powder and added some Nuvo drops

As it's the last Christmas Kickstart, Jo has an Anything Goes  - Last minute Madness.. so I'll be entering my first card


Things are getting organised here for Christmas.  I finish work of Friday for a two week break - we are having Christmas Breakfast here with Kieran, Erin and Grace and a couple of friends from Napier, before heading to other friends for lunch with their family.  I plan to do some baking on Monday and Tuesday - some shortbread and mini pecan pies.

Enjoy the next week till Christmas. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely cards Dawn - those bells are so pretty
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Love the bells, Dawn, so pretty and festive! Thanks for playing again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Greta said...

Love how you used the beautiful papers, Dawn! Enjoy your time off & save me one of the mini pecan pies!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your bell cards, Dawn - so perfect with those papers!! Happy holidays to you and your family!!