Thursday 19 December 2019

WWC#252 Marsha's "Special 3 Week Anything Goes" Challenge

Hi there.  It's time for Watercooler Wednesday challenge and our hostess Marsha has a 3 Week Anything Goes challenge.


I have a Christmas card to share today.  I take part in a swap with some crafty friends here in NZ.  And this is the card I made to send to Pip.  She chose the theme - use stitching on your card, either real or faux.  



I due cut the Spellbinder die which has a dotted circle.  I took some bronze thread and stitched using the holes as my guide.  The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft stamp set and the bells are a Couture Creations stamp.   This is similar to another card I made earlier but I had done faux stitching on.
 
Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 12.00 noon NZ time ) to link up your project.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your stitching on this stunning card Dawn - those bells have been well used this Christmas :)
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Love how you stitched the die--beautiful card, Dawn!