Friday 20 December 2019

Kit and Clowder Swap

I can now share my card that I made to sent as part of the Kit and Clowder annual swap.  I sent this one to Lisabeth in Norway

This is a digital image from Mo Manning.  After printing it onto my card , I stamped the pine branches from a Sunny Studio set and then coloured with Prismacolor pencils.  I added kindyglitz to the hat and the edge of the top.  The sentiment is from a NZ company called Montarga Stamps.  I've used it a lot this year, mostly inside of my cards. 

I received a beautiful card from Lisabeth

Isn't it beautiful. 

I finished up work today for the year.  Two weeks off.   Totally looking forward to the break. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Both cards are beautiful Dawn :)
May your Christmas be blessed
Maxine

Greta said...

Love both of these cards--perfect swap partners! I really love the sentiment you used, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

Lovely lovely lovely! These are so sweet and I adore Mo images. CarolG

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous card Dawn, love that Mo Manning image. What a lovely exchange card too! Lisabeth's cards are so gorgeous, a real treat. Hugs, Wends xoxo