Sunday 8 December 2019

Christmas at Sweet Stamp'in Challenge.

EDITED: Well duffus that I am... I've just realised that I've set this post for the wrong day.... our challenge started yesterday....but here it is anyway!


It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge today and our theme is Christmas






I'm sharing another Jingle Bells card.


I have been doing a few cards with this design and using up some patterned papers.   I used Prismacolor pencils again to colour in the bells and used Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on bells.  The Spellbinders die was cut with white card and I used a gold pen to faux stitching.  As I cut my paper in half (a 6"x6" sheet) so I added some shiny washi tape to the top and bottom of the papers.  Just love the Kaisercraft sentiment.

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with your Christmas Project.


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another pretty bell card, Dawn - you've been busy coloring!! I love the gold foil with this one and the poinsettia paper!!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous sparkly bells, Dawn! I love how you created faux stitching with your gold pen, too...it's so elegant!

Greta said...

Great design for using some lovely printed paper!