Sunday 1 December 2019

Christmas Teddy

Hi there.  It's a new month so time for new challenge at Die Cut Divas.    Our challenge theme this month is WINTER OR CHRISTMAS 2019.  We have two sponsors



I used Xmas Teddy with Gift for my card today

 I printed the image onto white card and also onto the same paper as my background.  I then paper pieced the dress.  I used a mixture of Copics and Altenew Alcohol markers to colour the image.  I die cut the image with a Nellie's Die.  and added it with dimensional tape to the patterned paper.   The sentiment is some washi tape added to some white card.  

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas and show us your Christmas cards or Winter cards. 

4 comments:

Lin said...

You had me at "teddy", Dawn! Adorable!

Arlene said...

Quite adorable. I had not really appreciated this image until I saw your card. Just adorable.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet teddy, Dawn! Just love the plaid dress and the scalloped layer!! Will try to get over to Die Cut Divas by the end of the month - it's been a while!

Greta said...

This is super cute, Dawn!