Thursday 2 January 2020

Happy New Year from the Die Cut Divas

Happy New Year to you all. 

Today I'm sharing my card for Die Cut Divas



The challenge is NEW THINGS 
(new stamps, dies, stencils, embossing powders or folders, papers, digi images)
 
My card started as a trial of some watercolouring a background... 
 
 It turned out a bit bright and garish but once I matted it onto the bright pink card it started looking better.  Arlene had sent me some die cuts from Kat Scrapiness (Hello my crafty friend) in white so I added this to it.  Much better again!  

I forgot to schedule this post for last evening, so I'm sitting here in my PJ's at 10.00am in the morning typing it up.  We are still camping on our friends backyard.  Had a lovely Christmas and an awesome New Year - our friend has a party New Year's Eve and we all had a great time.   New Year's Day was spent with our son and his partner, her parents, aunties and uncles and Grace, at the beach in Waipu Cove. 








Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year and and Prosperous New Year.

4 comments:

Betty said...

Happy 2020 - hope it's a wonderful one - bought myself some new stamping stuff so hope to get something done for this challenge.

Arlene said...

I love how you turned a dull white sentiment into a colorful and crafty card! Happy New Year and glad you had a wonderful Christmas and AWESOME New Year. To beginnings.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great background, Dawn! Such a fun card and I love all your other photos too. Happy 2020!!

Greta said...

Fun card, Dawn--love the colors! Looks like you had a great holiday with that cutie pie, Grace!