Saturday 15 February 2020

Birthday Boys at Sweet Stampin' challenge

Hi there.  It's time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin' challenge blog and our theme this week is Birthday Boys.




My little grandson turns four this year... April 20th in fact, but I've made his card already!  I bought a Whimsy Stamps digital stamp in January and knew I wanted to make Archie's card straight away!

Isn't this just a cutest little surfer Dude.... the stamp is called "Dude"  I have used Prismacolor pencils and some Copics to colour him up.  His shorts are to symbolise  the surfer club that my daughter and son-in-law belong to.  Their colours are yellow tops and red shorts.  I used my scan'n'cut to cut him out.  The background is some Patterned paper is from a pack by Uniti.  The sentiment is an old one from Penny Black and the #4 is die cut with a Mama Elephant die set.

Do come and share your Birthday Boy cards.




3 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Wow such a cute card Dawn, I am sure Archie will love it!!

Arlene said...

This is so cute. It's great when you can make it so personal. Already 4? The time flies.

Greta said...

Archie can't possibly be turning 4! This is just adorable--wonderful coloring, Dawn!