Saturday 1 February 2020

Inspired by a Book/Feature a book/ Use a book page at Sweet Stamp' Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  Our challenge this week is:  Inspired by a Book/Feature a Book/Use a Book Page   - lots of scope here.

  
I decided to use a card with Books on it.

 This is stamp I've had for a long time.  It's a Gorjuss Girl stamp by Santoro.  I have used Zig Markers to colour her in.  I masked her and then used a Hero Arts stamp in light grey ink to stamp it.

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.  

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn, what a wonderful use of the sweet girl - love how you have coloured her and the most appropriate background on this sweet card:)
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

I love how you not only used the books, but made a great written word background too. So inspired. CarolG

Greta said...

Such a cute card, Dawn! Love the deep color of her dress!