Saturday 1 February 2020

Flowers and Hearts at Die Cut Divas

See my Sweet Stampin' challenge post HERE.
 ****************************************************************************

Hi there.  The beginning of the month and it's time for a new Challenge at Die Cut Divas.  We are lucky to have Hero Arts as our sponsor this month.  


And because it's February theme is Hearts and Flowers  but not necessarily together!


 I chose to use just Flowers on my card. 

 I used Gina K wreath builder to make this card. The flowers and leaves are from a Hero Art set "Spring Hello" by Lia. It is no longer available but is so cute. I used a variety of Altenew inks to stamp the leaves and flowers. I added Nuvo drops in Midnight Sky Glitter Drops and Copper Penny and Autumn Red Crystal Drops plus silver sequins. My sentiment is using the Hello die from Hero Arts Hello Stamp and Cut set. I added some gold glitter tape to some black card before cutting the die 

Do come and join us for our Flowers and Hearts challenge. Any stamps and dies will do... as long as you have used your die cutting machine.

edited:
Thanks to Betty's prompting, I have added this to the challenge at A Blog Named Hero.

8 comments:

Betty said...

love wreaths and yours is so pretty - all those little stamps are perfect for a wreath - you should enter this at A Blog Named Hero Challenge as the theme is "anything goes".

Cindy C. said...

Such a pretty wreath, I love the partially embossed die cut!

creationsnz said...

Such a vibrant wreath and lots of lovely sparkly touches here and there. Love that 'dipped' look sentiment. CarolG

Arlene said...

Just lovely.

kiwimeskreations said...

A pretty wreath Dawn and a gorgeous card
Blessing
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your floral wreath, Dawn! So fun with the half glittered sentiment!!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty wreath card Dawn.

Greta said...

Pretty wreath & love how you did the sentiment, Dawn!