Tuesday 3 March 2020

CCC - February 2020 reveal

Hi there.... It's time to reveal the card I sent to Linda W in the USA -

This month we had the following options:


Theme Options:  Nature / The Moon / Friendship or
Product / Technique Options: Glossy Accents (or similar)/Watercolouring

My card uses the sketch and colours... with Nature 

I
I am loving Altenew stamps and this is a new one to me.  It's called Classic Beauty and I used a number of Altenew inks - to stamp the layers on the flower and the leaves.  I then used the matching dies to cut then out.   For my background I took some Pink Diamond ink and softly blended a little circle of colour.  I stamped the sentiment from the Classic Beauty set in Sapphire ink.  The stripes from Simon Says Stamp - Scenery Stripes were stamped in Sapphire ink.  I matted the panel onto some soft grey card then onto a white card.





Thanks for stopping by. 

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thanks so much for this beauty, Dawn - just love it!! Such a pretty layered flower and I love how you interpreted the sketch!! So fun getting a card from you, my friend!!

Jutta said...

Beautiful card Dawn!

Suze said...

Lovely card Dawn. I like how you rotated the sketch.

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Dawn--lucky Linda!

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! That flower looks fabulous, Dawn. Jo x

Arlene said...

What a beauty. Love the design.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elegant and beautiful design Dawn. Love this hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo