Sunday 1 March 2020

New challenge at Die Cut Divas....Anything Goes

Hi there.  1 March 2020 - how quickly the year is flying by! 
Time for a new challenge at Die Cut Divas - and a new sponsor this month

Our theme is: ANYTHING GOES. So be your creative self and make what you want, need or desire to do, but be sure to use dies and/or embossing folders in your creations... You can also use your electronic cutting machines too.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChicChickadeeCrafts?section_id=1

What a wonderful shop to offer to you, our blog readers a 20% off coupon for the month of March (Code DIECUTDIVAS20). This is a brand new sponsor for our blog, so please be sure to visit Chic Chickadee Crafts to see what products you might like.

The prize is a $20 gift certificate! 

My card to day uses a lovely set, but as I have had it awhile, it now unfortunately now unavailable. But there a lots of lovely set available to you 






Isn't this little penguin so cute... I printed him out and used my Scan'n'Cut to cut him out. I got the sweet Pennant Frame die in a mystery box from Uniquely Creative (an Australian company) and used some copper coloured card to die cut the largest frame. I also cut it two more times from white card to layer together. I had the sparkly patterned paper in my stash and as it look very party like I trimmed a piece to fit behind the frame. I used a punch to cut out the sentiment (also from the Sugartree set) I added the frame to a card base and then used my ruler and craft knife to trim it into a Pennant as well. 

My crafty friend, here in NZ, Janet's has her birthday today, so this was sent to her. 

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas this month... It's an Anything Goes challenge



4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So fun and festive!!

Arlene said...

So cute and funny and fun. I think we all know people, oops penguins like that. Love it.

Greta said...

Bet she loves this fun card, Dawn! Neat to use the flag for the card shape!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous party card Dawn - love the banner shape and the fun background paper.
Blessings
Maxine