Saturday 29 February 2020

Hero Arts Flowers

It's the last day of February so it's the final day for the challenge at Die Cut Divas.   Our theme is month has been Hearts and/or Flowers.  And our wonderful sponsor is 


I have a lot of older Hero Arts stamps and dies and for today I am using a Color Layering Hibiscus set.


I used both the bigger and smaller Hibiscus flowers and both the bigger and smaller leaves.  I used Altenew inks as they come in sets of matching colours.  For the flowers I used Coral Bliss, Heartbeat and Vineyard Berry with Andromeda for the stamen.  The leaves are a mixture of Firefly and Green Fields.  I took a piece of teal textured card and a Hibiscus Embossing Folder to make the background.  Added a piece of green and a stripe of yellow across the card.   I added the flowers with some dimensionals and the leaves were glue straight onto the base.  I die cut the Couture Creations Hello Friend from dark blue card.  

You have till 9.00pm Pacific Time to join us with your Flowers/Hearts.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn - love the flowers, they have been beautifully stamped and the embossed background really added class to this wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

so pretty - those hibiscus flowers are one of my favorite HA dies and stamps and you've used them beautifully!

creationsnz said...

Hi Dawn. Love your specialty layered flowers and the duck egg blue/coral combination. CarolG

Greta said...

Love the textured background behind the beautiful flowers!