Saturday 9 May 2020

A bit of Humour

It time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin'.   A fun challenge this week.... Humorous - (excuse the pun)





I struggled a bit to come up with a card for this theme.  Then I remembered I had a couple of Art Impressions stamps sets that are a little humorous.

 These two are having a bit of a giggle.  I have the stamp but not the sentiments that go with it so chose to use a sentiment from other AI set.    I stamped the "girls" and using the stamp set and used Altenew Alcohol markers and Copic markers to colour them in.   The stamp set has a coloured sample giving great ideas for shading.  I chose some pretty patterned paper from a Rosie's Studios pack called Forever.  I added a flourish of pearls (didn't show well in the photo but gorgeous in real life.) 

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' challenge with your take on "Humorous" 


5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

I fully concur with that sentiment Dawn, and those two are having a ball! A fabulous card
stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

love the card - sentiment is good - those AI ladies always are having a wonderful time!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, this is such a fun challenge theme. I really wanted to join in but my Mac just CRASHED! Boohoo, so I'm having to retrieve files etc, no time to play! But love what you did for it. These characters are such fun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

creationsnz said...

Fun card and good for a giggle. CarolG

Greta said...

What a fun card!