Saturday 2 May 2020

Fabulous Florets

I had done an order with Krafters Cart at the beginning of April which finally got delivered on Thursday now that New Zealand is at Level 3 and it had Altenew's Fabulous Florets with it's matching die, some Altenew patterned paper, some Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies and a matching mold.   Friday afternoon I opened up the Fabulous Florets.  I love that Altenew has a load of inspiration on their stamp set backing sheets.   I was inspired by one of the design there. 

I used Pinkalicous and Rubalite inks to stamps some of the flowers along the bottom of  my card.  I added some dark green splatters.  I then stamped one flower on a scrap of white card together with some leaves using Forest Glades and Evergreen inks.  I die cut the single flowers and the leaves.  I added the sentiment to some black card with white embossing powder.  I matted the panel with dark pink card before adding to my white base, 

6 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

That little pop of dimension really makes this design so sweet. I love those big bold blooms!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous flowers Dawn, and beautifully used on this gorgeous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

HilaryJane said...

Great card and I love those splatters. I also loved your CCC card this month xx

Pajalu said...

Stunning card Dawn. I love what you have created here. It is so pretty.

creationsnz said...

You must have the biggest library of floral stamps ever. Another wonderful card. CarolG

Greta said...

How beautiful! I don't remember that set, but now I'm adding it to my wishlist!