Sunday 3 May 2020

April CCC reveal.

It's time for a reveal of April's CCC cards... You can see them here.

My card made it's way to Helen G in the USA.  I chose to use the colour scheme


 


I used an Altenew stamp set called "Leaf Canopy"  I used a variety of watercolour paints (Altenew's 36pan watercolour set) to colour the leaves and add some paint splatters.  I was really happy with the results.  

I'm still waiting for my partner's card to arrive.  Covid-19 really is affecting of mail.  I sent a parcel to Perth on 20th March - and it still hasn't arrived.  My friend did an order from USA company that left there 7 April but still hasn't got here yet.   Very frustrating.  

CCC is a cool way to get and send a card to someone else.   I've already signed up for the May challenge.  Why don't you too  - here.

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Dawn - love the purple leaves!! I know what you are saying about the mail!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunner! Love this card, Dawn - totally perfect in purple! Take care and keep safe, Jo x

papierelle said...

This card is amazing, I like your design and your coloring!!

creationsnz said...

Oh my, this is just lovely Dawn. My top pick of your recent creations. CarolG

Greta said...

Beautiful card for CCC, Dawn! So sorry you have such a time with the mail. Luckily, that's one thing still working OK here.