Friday 5 June 2020

Care to Tag Along?

The new challenge is up at Christmas Kickstart Challenge and I need to get a start on my Christmas cards and tags!  This month the challenge is "Care to Tag Along" - yes make a tag...

It's a cold wet wintery afternoon and after finishing work a bit earlier, I hit the craft room for a bit. 

I had fun with this one.  My tag is from a Catherine Pooler set.  I took a Tim Holtz Stencil - Holly Branches- and using an Altenew dark green ink, used my blending brushes to stencil it.  Added some dark crimson marker to the berries.  I had some of the Couture Creations Christmas Bells stamped and cut out so used some Alcohol Markers to colour it up.  Added with some 3D tape to the bell.  I stamped the sentiment which was on a freebie set in my stash.  I finished with some seam binding ribbon.

Thanks Jo for the kickstart I need!

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous tag Dawn - love your strong colours on it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty bells on the stenciled background, Dawn! Love the blue bow too!! I hope to get a start on a tag card soon... Hope all is well with you!!

Betty said...

love it - and perfect for both challenges!

Greta said...

Very pretty tag, Dawn!

Loll said...

Lovely tag Dawn. Unfortunately, CAS Christmas is a card challenge. But hope you play along again with a Christmas card with bells. Remember to keep your design CAS (clean and simple). Thanks.

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining Tracey and myself at Christmas Kickstart, Dawn. Your tag is just gorgeous, Jo x

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely tag Dawn, thank you for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!